- To receive complaints from the complainant through telephone, website, letters and walk-in to Consumer Complaint Management Centre (CCMC).
- The complaint will be channelled to the respective agencies. Please take note that not all complaints received are under the Ministry’s jurisdiction to be resolved.
Users are often misled by:
- Fraudulent Services
- Fraudulent Pricing
- Internet Transaction Fraud
- Sales of Petroleum Substances
- No Price Tag
- Motor Vehicle Workshop
- Telecommunications Services
- Scams Scratch and Win
- Fraudulent Hire Purchase Agreement
- Malpractice of Direct Selling
If a consumer is not satisfied with the price or quality of goods or services, he/she may refer to MDTCC via:
- Toll free number (1-800-886-800)
- Official Portal: http://e-aduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/