WHAT IS MEDIATION?
- Mediation is a process that allows a method of conflict resolution between the two parties to the dispute without involving the law, better known as alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
(alternative dispute resolution).
- Mediation is a process in which a third party qualified service being used to help finding a solution to any problem parties
- Mediation has proven to be effective and cost-effective method disputes in which, in most cases, it is agreed by both dispute parties the franchisor .
HOW MEDIATION BEING CONDUCTED?
- The Franchise Development Unit, KPDNKK will act as a mediator to conduct the mediation process fairly and neutral without any bias. `Mediator‘ will assist but not to decide, force, or giving any issues. It will evaluate to close any gap that existed between
- The Franchisor and the franchisee that involve in a dispute will be given the rights to speak. This process does not emphasize on lawfully who is wrong right, but primarily act as platform for all the opinions views to be heard for resolving problems.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT MEDIATION?
- The dispute parties able to decide on the best solution
- Save costs
WHERE IS MEDIATION BEING CONDUCTED?
Each mediation session will be conducted by the Franchise Development Unit, KPDNKK. If both parties either the franchisors or franchisees require to resolve any complaints through mediation, they may contact:
The Compliance Unit
Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism
Franchise Development Division
Level 1, Tower Block No.13, Persiaran Perdana
Tel: 03-8882 5585
Faks: 03-8882 5583