Retail Entrepreneurship Training
Human Capital Development Program under Retail Entrepreneurship Training is focusing on the efforts to identify the SMEs with products that potentially marketable in foreign hypermarkets in Malaysia such as Aeon Co., Aeon Big, Tesco and Giant as well as Mydin and other local hypermarkets. This intention is translated through these lists of training courses which are offered in short term (less than 3 days) aim to strengthen SMEs human capital as well as improving their efficiency and competency regardless the size, type and sector.
Three (3) main areas of practice are as follows: –
- Product development and strengthening;
- Business management and entrepreneurship; and
- Forming a Network Marketing Transformation and Creating Potential Collaboration.
Entrepreneurial training is also driven by strategic partnerships with agencies under the ministry such as the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), the PNS Academy under Perbadanan Nasional Berhad and Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO) in offering training and inputs that can encourage entrepreneurs to strengthen their productivity.
Overall, this program provides benefits to participants in the form of increased skills and experience of the business world during the exposure. It is also expected to assist entrepreneurs to prepare themselves/each product at it is the most competitive and innovative in the market.
2.0 COURSES OBJECTIVE:-
- Strengthening skills and knowledge in the retail sector towards improving the level of service and delivery, and to understand the business strategy;
- Initiatives towards the development of human capital with the adoption of business values that is more comprehensive and practical. Produce informative and knowledgeable SMEs in setting up business direction.
- Produce dynamic hawkers and small businesses / SMEs not only towards improving the business progress alone but also to foster ethical and moral values which could offset the customer/user benefit and welfare orientation.
3.0 TARGET MARKET
SMEs (Entrepreneurs who have registered with KPDNKK are encouraged and will be given priority) that has been in business and interested in courses offered.
4.0 DURATION OF COURSE
Subject to the module on offered courses
5.0 ENTRY FEES
Venue, meals and drink will be provided (accommodation and transport are not inclusive).
7.0 RETAIL ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING CALENDAR FOR THE YEAR 2016
refer to the brochure Program Latihan Keusahawanan Peruncitan 2016.
Any enquiries please contact :
Business Development Division,
Level 5(Tower),Ministry of Domestic Trade,
Co-operatives and Consumerism(KPDNKK)
No.13, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2
(Attention : Entrepreneurship Human Capital Development Unit)
Tel : 03-8882 5768/ 6931/ 6972
Fax : 03-8882 5826
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org